IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 14 September 2008 (Day View) – Dad’s Birthday.
14.09.2008 – Sunday 14 September – Dad’s Birthday
- • I’ve showered and am up. Hopefully Sarah will come around soon. I’m tossing up whether to walk over to her place and wrap Dad’s present. I did walk to Sarah’s.
- • Mum is making some lunch and Sarah and I are giving Dad his presents—a book from Sarah and three flannelette shirts and a pair of shorts from me.
- • Sarah and I drove to her place, took two of her dogs for a walk down to the wharf and back, washed and flea-shampooed two of them, and drove back to Mum’s.
- • Mum made a nice curry soup and I took notes about Mum’s life. Sarah went home and I phoned Silas. I then went online.
- • Dad and Mum have gone to bed a while ago. I’m still up chatting online but about to go to bed.