IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 15 September 2008 (Day View) – I fly from Cairns to Cooktown.
15.09.2008 – Monday 15 September – Cairns
- • I got up and began typing the notes I had taken onto Mum’s laptop.
- • Mum and I went to the post office and supermarket where I bought some lunch for work tomorrow. I finished transcribing the paper-based notes I had onto Mum’s laptop and emailed them to myself, and packed ready for my flight back to Cairns.
- • My flight left roughly on time; seat 7D on a Dash8 Series 100. I spent the time before the flight chatting to Dad and Mum, and dropped into the newspaper to say bye to Sarah.
- • The flight to Cairns was uneventful. Silas picked me up from the airport and we got take away Thai food for dinner and chatted for a few hours.
- • Taxi ordered for 5:10 tomorrow morning, and alarm set for 4:55. Now, off to bed.