IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Thursday 5 June 2003 (Day View)
05.06.2003 – Thursday 5 June
- • I slept in and didn’t go to uni. There wasn’t much point in going in today so I didn’t. I have an assignment due by tomorrow so I need to do that. I also fixed and got the comments in both my journal and amused sites working. I’m proud of them now.
- • Amos is here ringing up about cars, still trying to find that bargain.
- Comment by Helen – Thursday 5 June 2003, 6:46 PM
- Comment by Helen – Thursday 5 June 2003, 6:48 PM
- actually, looks like a bug in Syndirella. Works fine in IE. :)
- Comment by Ned – Thursday 5 June 2003, 10:26 PM
- Hi, I'm using Syndirella here...
- Comment by Ned – Friday 6 June 2003, 8:52 AM
- Here I am at uni, just about to go to my Math lecture. I need to get remote blogging set up so I can enter journal entries rather than just commments. Five minutes to lecture time, I guess I better go...