IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Tuesday 3 June 2003 (Day View) – Amos arrives
03.06.2003 – Tuesday 3 June – Amos arrives to look for a car
- • I slept in, and then spent the rest of the day trying to study. Amos arrived just after Joe left for work. He’s down here looking for a car.
- • I added comments to my amused site. I’m happy to say they’re stored as XML, parsed by XSL, no databases have been used and an absolute minimum of server-side PHP scripting. What I’m not happy about though, is Internet Explorer’s lack of support for colour inheritance in CSS. It sucks.
- Comment by Ned – Wednesday 4 June 2003, 11:42 PM
- I’ve now added a comments system to the journal. It’s still under construction, probably buggy and may do weird things! But feel free to try it out :-)
- Comment by alexdlm – Wednesday 4 June 2003, 11:56 PM
- Internet Explorer sucks in general.
- Comment by io – Wednesday 4 June 2003, 11:59 PM
- You can tell that I'm either bored or stupid when I cross post about how bored I am. That live spamcounter ["You may leave a short comment, not longer than x characters. (x)"] is pretty cool.
- Comment by alexdlm – Thursday 5 June 2003, 12:01 AM
- /kick io Damn.
- Comment by io – Thursday 5 June 2003, 9:06 AM
- do ya rekkon he'd mine at all if we just used this page for all our irc needs????????//?? :D