IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Tuesday 11 November 2003 (Day View)
11.11.2003 – Tuesday 11 November – Very Normal
- Mr Martin
- • Insert “The Matrix” music here. In one life, I spent a quiet day at home, where I did some washing, fed the animals, cooked pasta and vegetables for dinner and watched “Ransom” before going to bed. In my other life, where I go by the alias “thei”, I spent some time developing an XSLT method of parsing my XML music list – with limited success after getting some help from a friendly woman on a mailing list, chatted a little with a few people on IRC, and experienced a power failure which took two reboots to recover from.
- Comment by keight – Friday 14 November 2003, 1:10 PM
- WHERES THE UPDATES??
- Comment by Ned – Friday 14 November 2003, 3:18 PM
- I had to go do some exam study with this funny guy… that took all day…
- Comment by keight – Saturday 15 November 2003, 4:54 PM
- Yes, but that dosent take 4 days, does it
- Comment by keight – Saturday 15 November 2003, 11:17 PM
If I'd put $1 each way, on each of those horses, I would have been up $5.50.
If I'd put $1 for a place, on each of those horses, I would have would have been up $14.50.