IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 10 November 2003 (Day View)
10.11.2003 – Monday 10 November – Undead
- • Being awoke when, yet morning was over – the coco pops having resurrected in vain.
- • To dispel the study, which was not, it was to uni. Time ran away, with a shower needed to get the train. This was hard, but in time despite much small change, being glad it fit – worry is not worth the tickets. Clint wore his wrist away, although early out. We ate Subway sandwiches – the pizza was too late from exams and would have overflowed “Undead”, which the Schonell had, and was amusing. Horror, but the suspense was not there so ha-ha. Nevertheless, the spinal cord did walk.
- • The bus and I met within time, and went to North Quay onto Roma Street Station with the train and home where the animals had food – but no puppy rolls. It took such a long time for the girl to find her ticket that the driver said not to bother.
- • This is the problem – having awake in the wrong way, it is non-standard yet feels natural.
- Comment by bob – Tuesday 11 November 2003, 7:47 AM
- 0wned again, neddy!