IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 9 November 2003 (Day View)
09.11.2003 – Sunday 9 November – Indigestion
- Too Early
- • Around half past ten, I had to get up and drive Joe down to his bowls club. I then stayed awake all day, at least physically.
- Happy Joe
- • Joe came home and he’s happy because his meeting went well with few arguments and he won money afterwards. We ordered pizza to celebrate (and to eat).
- • I ate too much pizza and garlic bread and now I have indigestion. It sucks.
- • I’m going to take my indigestion to bed.
- • I got an email: “Hello! I was visiting you site and i wonder. Do you know anything about the CD File system”? It just so happens I do, but I’m stumped as to what would give someone the idea I do. I suppose the wonderful search engines, who have kindly gone and catalogued nearly every day of my journal on its individual day pages as well as the complete year pages, would throw up some funny results for certain searches. Gee, that sentence sucks; I can’t even remember what it means.
- • I suppose I should continue with my plan of taking my indigestion to bed.
- • Now I have an email enquiring if the mIRC script that I’m hosting, Peace & Protection, will work under Pirch98. It doesn’t, unfortunately.
- • Let’s try to get my indigestion to bed again shall we?