Thursday 12th May – The Dentist & The Crown
I got up early and went to work early, and then left early to go to the dentist to get my crown fitted.
It has been a long, painful and expensive journey, but I hope that this is the last of the dental appointments.
- 6th August, 2015 – The Start of the Saga
I go to the dentist complaining a tooth is sensitive to the cold, and the dentist drills into the tooth.
- 3rd March, 2016 – The Tooth Pain Begins
My tooth starts to hurt.
- 7th March, 2016 – The Dentist
I go to the dentist, who refers me to the endodontist.
- 16th March, 2016 – The Endodontist: Part 1
I go to the endodontist, who performs part one of my root canal.
- 17th March, 2016 – Another Wisdom Tooth
I go to the dentist, who extracts the wisdom tooth beside the root canal.
- 20th April, 2016 – The Endodontist: Part 2
I go to the endodontist, who performs part two of my root canal.
- 5th May – The Dentist & The Preliminary Crown
I spend over an hour with the dentist while he prepares my tooth for a crown.
The dentist installs my crown.
The appointment was quite quick. Off with the temporary crown, on with the zirconium one.