IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 30 November 2007 (Day View)
30.11.2007 – Friday 30 November – Packing
- • I got up semi-early, planning to go to Umart, but by the time I was ready, had tested my motherboard, etc., it was half past ten.
- • Rushed to Umart. Returned motherboard. Brought CPU back. Will check with them later this evening to see if they have had a chance to test. Sorted out what clothes I am taking and did some washing.
- • Rushed to Toowong to pick up mail. Unfortunately nothing had arrived from my eBay camera stuff order.
- • Rushed to Bronwen’s, and Garden City, to buy shoes, an inflatable mattress, and an inflatable mattress pump. Went via Jaycar to return FM transmitter number two due to static problems, and bought a car cigarette lighter to USB adaptor and a different car cigarette lighter charged FM transmitter. This one seems to work well. Tried Bronwen’s Dad’s car phone charger which did not work. Bought one that does work from Tandy.
- • Rushed back to Umart. They had not tested my motherboard. Told them they must. Rushed home for fifteen minutes. Rushed back. They tested it. It failed as per how it does here. They’re going to return it under warranty.
- • Had some left over curry for lunch.
- • Stella going to work. Picking up Bronwen from her place. Packing things into my pack. Having dinner. Maybe pancakes or something similar later.