IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Thursday 24 May 2007 (Day View)
24.05.2007 – Thursday 24 May – Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- • At work. Slept in but managed to get to work just a little late. Bought tickets to 8:50 PM Pirates of the Caribbean movie at South Bank. Only seven tickets were remaining at seven o’clock in the morning.
- • I bought another gigabyte of RAM from Umart. For $55, it’s just too cheap, and it seems a little silly having half of a dual channel of RAM.
- • Bronwen and I watched “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End”. Fantastic movie. The audience weren’t too bad either. Unfortunately almost all my photos of them turned out blurry, as I felt too awkward taking photos in a cinema with a prominent and professional camera to take the time to take them well. I’m not entirely sure if photography inside the cinema is banned, but I’m willing to assume it is.
- Comment by Mum – Thursday 31 May 2007, 10:50 PM
- 2nd movie, Caribbean was total crap. If it had not had Johnny Depp in it, it would not have been worth watching at all. Octopuiii. Bah, humbug. Hope so the third movie is better.