IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 11 August 2003 (Day View)
11.08.2003 – Monday 11 August
- • I stopped off at the shops on the way home and did my much needed shopping, and also got a few DVD’s, namely: “Pulp Fiction”, “The Untouchables”, “Sudden Impact”, “Hackers”, “Laird”, “Bulletproof” and as an antidote, “Serendipity”. I also remembered how, on the way home from the first “ABC Classic FM” thing, I saw a train with eight engines.
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 12 August 2003, 12:38 AM
- I added email and website fields to my comments form to allow people to let me know who they are, should they wish too. At the moment, the email verification is beyond buggy, but I have to get to bed and can’t work on it now.
- Comment by io – Tuesday 12 August 2003, 3:32 AM
- Testing. Yep, debug error pops up when clicking comment box and website box. But get well soon first. ;-) error log: Also, won't accept my email addy in email field.
- Comment by io – Tuesday 12 August 2003, 3:36 AM
- PRIORITY: I hope you haven't implemented this site-wide without testing! :-) Cause people won't be able to leave comments if you have.. Without difficulty anyway. btw, the email addies I've entered are fake.
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 12 August 2003, 10:42 AM
- Why? What’s wrong with it?