IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Tuesday 5 October 2004 (Day View)
05.10.2004 – Tuesday 5 October – Wherein I discover I can no longer afford to sleep
- • I went to bed shortly after three o’clock, and I left for uni around a quarter to seven – that’s less than three hours sleep, and it isn’t enough, but I had to be at uni by eight o’clock for my COMP2801 group practical. I then spent a normal day at uni, doing normal things. That is, I spent all day sitting in the computer labs programming. I wish UQ had an IT degree, so I didn’t have to do this crappy “Software Engineering (Lite)” degree.
- Comment by Mitchell – Monday 11 October 2004, 11:23 AM
- Umm. I think sleep would be a good idea. The delusion, hallucinations etc. are a sign of pyschosis. It's brought about usually by sleep deprivation && stress | smoking weed. I dont need you putting on a performance in Comp2502 lectures. Kevin is entertaining enough.
- Comment by Ned – Monday 11 October 2004, 1:20 PM
- Hmmm.... purple elephants!