Just in case you’re having a rough day, here’s a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is that it really works…
- Picture yourself near a stream.
- Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
- No one but you knows your secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called “the world”.
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
- The water is crystal clear.
- You can easily make out the face of the person you’re holding underwater…
- See, you’re smiling already :-)