IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 30 November 2003 (Day View)
30.11.2003 – Sunday 30 November – Lazy
- • I woke at midday, and felt very lazy. It is so relaxing up here; I don’t feel like doing anything.
- • I went for a walk and looked at the town hall, markets and the creek. It has been a really relaxing and pleasant day – this really is a paradise.
- Comment by helen – Sunday 30 November 2003, 8:45 PM
- I would just like to say I'm jealous of your holidays. :) Hope you're enjoying them!
- Comment by DK – Sunday 30 November 2003, 11:33 PM
- Ha! I knew you would do well in your exams, so congratulations on the good results. Treat yourself to something nice, and have a good holiday, and don't forget to sleep and eat from time to time. Be good, be prepared and be careful >:)
- Comment by Ned – Sunday 30 November 2003, 11:38 PM
- Thanks. I always knew I was a genius, just too polite to say so ;-)