IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Wednesday 30 April 2003 (Day View)
30.04.2003 – Wednesday 30 April
- • I’m on the train on my way to uni, having already woken up and gotten ready. Impressive don’t you think?
- • I’m having my first lecture of the day.
- • I’m onto my second lecture.
- • I’m heading home to do some study. I have to do a java assignment in time for submission tomorrow.
- • I stayed up until 4 a.m. I’ve decided that’s not a good idea, and that I should plan things a bit more in advance.