IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Wednesday 28 May 2008 (Day View)
28.05.2008 – Wednesday 28 May – Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- • Nothing of particular interest happened.
- • I drove out to Bronwen’s, bringing her back to my place.
- • Bronwen, Maz and I went rollerblading to South Bank and back.
- • Bronwen and I watched “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”, which was roughly identical to the previous Indiana Jones movies, as expected—pointlessly enjoyable action without being particularly memorable.
- • I drove Bronwen back to her place.