IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 27 July 2008 (Day View)
27.07.2008 – Sunday 27 July – Cooktown
- • I slept in, though not for too long.
- • We all had a big lunch.
- • Sarah and I walked to Sarah’s place, where I went online for a while to test her laptop and wireless ADSL. It seems to work. Vince had been out fishing and got a lot of fish. Sarah and I dropped past the Local News office to copy some photos off my camera.
- • Sarah watered Mum’s garden. I tried skipping my ibuprofen, taking only paracetamol—which mostly worked, but did start hurting a fair bit by 5 o’clock.
- • Dad and I watched TV. Mum went to bed early.