IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 24 July 2005 (Day View)
24.07.2005 – Sunday 24 July – War of the Worlds
- • I went and saw “War of the Worlds” at Southbank with Bronwen. I quite enjoyed it, even if its title is something of a misnomer. I bestow upon it three and a half fantastic fours.
- Comment by Aaron – Saturday 30 July 2005, 6:44 AM
- Have you ever read the book? If so, did you enjoy it? I have, and I did, and I'm sure there's a place in hell for Steven Spielberg -- as if 'A. I.' wasn't enough to ensure that.
- Comment by Ned – Saturday 30 July 2005, 1:47 PM
- I think the movie was OK – it just wasn’t a remake of the original.