IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Saturday 22 November 2003 (Day View)
22.11.2003 – Saturday 22 November – Packing
- • It is incredibly hot. I’m sorting through seemingly endless pieces of paper, packing away all my lecture notes, sorting what are vital documents from what aren’t, and storing it all away, in preparation for returning home tomorrow.
- • I caught a train into Central Station where I met Clint on his way down to the BITS End of Year Party. I stayed until just before it started, and then headed back here again, where I’ve now eaten some fried rice, and am trying to find the motivation to go clean the kitchen. I’ll also do a backup, burn it to some CD’s, copy some stuff across to my spare drive so I can take it with me, and pack all my things. Then I’ll only have to clean this room, pack the PC into its box, and try to sleep. I hope I wake in time to get to the airport.
- Comment by Ma – Sunday 23 November 2003, 10:43 PM
- Yes, but, have you eaten your greens?
- Comment by DK – Monday 24 November 2003, 10:06 AM
- Wishing you a safe journey home ;-)
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 25 November 2003, 12:45 PM
- No, and thanks, in that order :-)
- Comment by keight – Thursday 27 November 2003, 10:07 PM
- oi ned, wheres the damn updates!!
- Comment by Ned – Friday 28 November 2003, 5:13 PM
- Hello, I've just gotten home right now, I'll try to upload my updates soon :-)