IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 21 June 2004 (Day View)
21.06.2004 – Monday 21 June – Cold
- • I headed to uni around lunchtime, going past Govinda’s for lunch. I tried to do study, but didn’t end up getting much done. I spent a bit of time in a group study room at the library with Kieran and Clint, printed out some stuff for tomorrow at POD, talked to Marcus about studying but didn’t actually study, and various other equally exciting things. The printers in the labs are broken so I couldn’t print anything once POD shut.
It is seriously cold – apparently getting down to one below here tonight, and three below in Ipswich.
- Comment by yj – Tuesday 22 June 2004, 8:33 PM
- best wishes for Operating Systems. If the test pisses me off i'm going to officially withdraw every non-derogatory comment i've ever made about Phillip Machanick.
God bless you, Ned.
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 22 June 2004, 9:26 PM
- Thanks. Exam Bad. I am doomed. Woe am I.
- Comment by A normal person – Tuesday 22 June 2004, 9:49 PM
- You are a huge nerd
- Comment by Ned – Wednesday 23 June 2004, 2:19 PM
- Hi, thanks for the compliment. Am I right in assuming you're a small nerd?
- Comment by mum – Saturday 26 June 2004, 12:53 AM
- to "A normal person": being mother of "huge nerd" I can only assume that you are a small turd. Get a life!