IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Wednesday 21 May 2003 (Day View)
21.05.2003 – Wednesday 21 May
- • In stark contrast to yesterday, I woke up as soon as my alarm went off and didn’t have any problems getting out of bed. I got to the train without having to run, and had a very normal journey into uni. I took the camera with me so I took a few pictures of the road and the ferry and the walk up to uni, the refectory and such. I was even brave enough to take a picture inside the lecture theatres with all the people in them! After my lectures, I went down to the computer labs and spent some time there.
- • I walked around uni taking photos. I found a demonstration outside the new CSIRO building and a sports carnival in the great court. I haven’t looked at the pictures yet so I don’t know what they’ll turn out like. I took around 200 photos, so at least a few should turn out ok. I stopped in at Silas’s on the way home, quite hot after walking around with a full backpack taking pictures. When I plugged the camera into his computer, his computer would crash – so that wasn’t very handy. I stayed a while and then got a train back to Woodridge, walked to the video store and dropped the two DVD’s back, went to Woollies and didn’t buy any cream (because they only had thickened cream), and then walked home.
- • I spent all night doing nothing good whatsoever, and still didn’t manage to complete my java assignment, which is now in time-critical phase.
- Comment by brad – Thursday 19 August 2004, 3:10 PM
- how did you get into the maintainance tunnel
- Comment by Ned – Thursday 19 August 2004, 5:42 PM
- I walked into it. A semi-hidden door leads to the maintenance tunnel. It’s not the sort of door anyone would normally notice.
- Comment by Sam – Friday 17 May 2013, 1:36 AM
- Where is the semi-hidden door!?
- Comment by Ned – Saturday 18 May 2013, 8:12 PM
- There are actually a few access doors around the great court, but they are all locked.