IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 20 December 2004 (Day View)
20.12.2004 – Monday 20 December – Hot & Normal
- • I finally got around to phoning Telstra and finding out what the answer to “Where’s the best coffee?” is so that I could reset my Telstra password, view the phone bill, and find out if I need to skip the country or not. Unfortunately, the bill only shows up to the sixteenth, so I can’t really decide much yet.
- • A very sad thing occurred tonight – I ran out of custard, and we aren’t planning to go to town until Thursday, but fortunately, Bronwen phoned, easing my sorrow for an hour and a half. We’ll end up paying more in phone calls than the airfares would cost, at this rate.
- • After much consultation, I have concluded that it is nighttime. This comes as no surprise to some, who have for years held the view that nighttime precedes every day, although these views have proved controversial to others who believe that nighttime succeeds every day.
- Comment by Maz – Tuesday 21 December 2004, 12:08 AM
- Where is the best cup of coffee? Don't say McDonalds... their coffee is crap
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 21 December 2004, 2:02 AM
- It’s not in my nature to be mysterious, but I can’t tell you, and I can’t tell you why I can’t tell you.
- Comment by Clint – Tuesday 21 December 2004, 10:08 PM
- Caltex St Lucia. If you hit the jackpot and ants come out when you hit French Vanilla Latte, you get it for free. This is the sole reason Tom and I go there.
- Comment by io – Tuesday 21 December 2004, 11:34 PM
- Apparently McCafe coffee ain't that bad. But yes, normal maccas coffee is awful.