IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Thursday 19 April 2007 (Day View)
19.04.2007 – Thursday 19 April – Not a lot
- • I made a semi-conscious decision to sleep in a little longer, arriving at work just slightly late.
- • Some of my called mates went and saw the movie I wanted to see, without telling me they were going, after I’d already asked them if they wanted to see it. I’m not particularly impressed.
- Comment by Maz – Thursday 19 April 2007, 9:47 PM
- You never asked me if I wanted to go see it. So if anything I should feel left out.
- Comment by Ned – Thursday 19 April 2007, 9:48 PM
- Yes I did.
- Comment by Mum – Saturday 21 April 2007, 12:30 AM
- Grow up. Both of you.
- Comment by Maz – Wednesday 25 April 2007, 12:44 PM
- He started it!
- Comment by Mum – Friday 27 April 2007, 7:30 PM
- Oh,well. Things collapsing over the planet hither and yon. One does not want to agitate over nothings. A missed appointment....oh sorrow....?? Has either of you lost a limb. I mean, get real.