IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Saturday 16 July 2005 (Day View)
16.07.2005 – Saturday 16 July – Party at Shan’s
- • I added rather pointless comment addition form hiding code to my journal site, which rather pointlessly hides the comment addition form. Ella brought Sarah out from town and stopped at Shan’s. Jade was already at Shan’s. I drove to Shan’s. The girls tried burning marshmallows over gas, but claimed this did not work, so we lit a fire. Shan and Kylie disappeared and it was widely rumoured that Kylie was sulking or sick. Burning marshmallows over fire didn’t work much better. People partied, Kylie and Shan eventually emerging, Kylie having sculled something and being more the merrier for it. We all sat around the fire, alternating with going deaf inside with Shan’s new speakers, until four o’clock or so, at which point sensible people like me went to bed, and Jade and Sarah stayed up until the wee hours of the morning.
- Comment by Not Thei – Friday 22 July 2005, 2:08 PM
- There are 10 types of ppl in the world ... those who know binary, those who don't
- Comment by Mum – Friday 29 July 2005, 8:28 PM
- Yah, Binary. Good bloke. Not bad by half.
- Comment by Not Thei – Thursday 4 August 2005, 4:20 PM
- Me not a boi