IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Monday 15 September 2003 (Day View)
15.09.2003 – Monday 15 September
- • Our INFS1200 group had a meeting today, where we sorted out a few things, went and talked to Shazia again to clarify a few points, and settled on a final ER diagram. I’ll draw it up as soon as I get home. Nick is going to do the mapping and normalisation.
- • I’ve drawn up the ER diagram, now into its fifth revision, and sent it to Nick.
- • It seems Microsoft have implemented their new security measures on their Messenger network, locking out older versions of the messenger client. Mum can’t connect, and neither can Ella.
- • Nick has done the mapping but given up on the normalisation. It’s too hard, too late, I’ve confused them all with my minima and maxima notation, and he still has to do his peer reviews. Speaking of peer reviews, I’d better go do mine.
- • I’ve finished my peer reviews and sent them along with what we’ve done of our assignment to uni so Tim and I can finish it off tomorrow. Now I’d better get to bed or I won’t wake up in time to get to uni tomorrow.