A few hints:
- Chocolate flavoured soymilk
isnt as good as it may sound. It makes you very sick.
- Do not ever drink 2 litres of
apple juice in one sitting, even if you have given up Coke after nearly dying
last all-nighter and dont ever try walking after drinking that much apple
- The nearest non-broken vending
machine that sells milk is at GPN.
- Jellybeans are far better than
Green Aero Chocolate, despite their appearance.
- There is a disgusting water
filled hole near the main refectory that you will fall into if you are looking
at the flag hanging on the big fancy building in the great court instead of
watching where youre going.
- One in twelve flavoured milks
will burst when bought from a vending machine. Opening the lid on this burst
milk will cause the leak to worsen rapidly and is not a good idea when the leak
is facing towards yourself.
- Never rely on people who say
they will get pizza with you – they’ll end up going to Maccas without
you and you will be hungry all night.
- Throwing confetti into fans is
funnier in theory than practice, and may result in being threatened with
- Cold Rock doesnt open early
enough in the city and the Queen Street Mall wireless network will fail if you
rely on it to be online at 8 oclock in the morning on a Sunday, as one does.
- Staying up all night to study
only sounds like a good idea the day before, and it makes a nice change from
sleeping peacefully, cosy in bed, listening to the rain.