Evening Classes for Men — Ned Martin’s Amused
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN – ALL ARE WELCOME
OPEN TO MEN ONLY
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants. Sign up early and get a discount on registration. The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
- Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS – DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
- Roundtable discussion
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
- Practising with hamper. Pictures and graphics.
- THE AFTER DINNER DISHES & SILVERWARE – DO THEY LEVITATE AND FLY INTO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
- Debate among a panel of experts.
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS, STARTING WITH LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE INSTEAD OF TURNING THE HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN WHILE SCREAMING.
- Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS: DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
- Group discussion and role-play
- HEALTH WATCH - BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH.
- PowerPoint presentation
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
- Real life testimonial from the one man who did.
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- Driving simulation
- LIVING WITH ADULTS: BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE
- On-line class and role-playing
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
- Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, OTHER IMPORTANT DATES AND CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE
- Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- GETTING OVER IT – LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
- Individual counsellors available