IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 25 January 2008 (Day View)
25.01.2008 – Friday 25 January – Cairns & Silas
- • Drove all night, sticking to the speed limit until 2 AM, then doing 120 km/h until 5 AM.
- • Stopped at Marmor, just after 6 AM for fuel and a drink.
- • Stopped again at Cardwell for breakfast.
- • Stopped just outside Ayr for fuel again around 2 PM, before driving through to Silas’s in Cairns. It rained lightly outside Cairns but was dry everywhere else. Stopped for a milkshake at Sarina on the seaside.
- • Arrived at Silas’s in Cairns around 7 PM.