IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 24 August 2008 (Day View)
24.08.2008 – Sunday 24 August – Curried
- • I woke up as each of the reminders I’d set on my phone went off, snoozed them, and kept sleeping.
- • I got up, caught a bus to Toowong, walked on to Maz’s, got a lift to Indooroopilly with Kieran, and did some grocery shopping.
- • Kieran dropped my grocery shopping back to my place, and Maz and I went to Kieran’s for a while, before walking back to Maz’s, then back to my place where I put on some curry in my slow cooker, then on to Halim’s for a lovely curry dinner, then back to Maz’s via my place to copy some media and wait for midnight so I can turn off my slow cooker.
- • I’ve walked back from Maz’s, and am waiting for rice to cook so I can put my curry in containers and in the freezer. Now I need to check out flights so I know what my options are tomorrow when I have a chat to work about leave, shower, pack my curry, and get to sleep.
- • Curry done—in the freezer. Showered. Time to sleep.