IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Saturday 23 August 2008 (Day View) – I find out how serious Mum’s cancer is.
23.08.2008 – Saturday 23 August – Mum
- • Sarah phoned, and told me that the doctors have given Mum 1 to 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
- • I did some washing, hung around the house, picked up an SD card reader for me, an internal everything card reader for Maz, and copied music to my new 8 GB SD card now that I can read it properly.
- • Off to Maz’s, via the bottleshop with Stella.
- • Maz and I dropped Maz’s parent’s off at Libby’s place, then bought KFC and Hungry Jack’s for dinner, respectively, before heading up to Kieran’s, and picking up Maz’s parent’s again later.
- • Back from Kieran’s, and off to bed.