IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Thursday 21 February 2008 (Day View)
21.02.2008 – Thursday 21 February – Rambo
- • Bussed to city with Stella. Lunch at Govinda’s.
- • Indro for shopping with Maz and Stella. Bought mop-head replacement sponges.
- • Caught a bus into the city. Went and saw a photography exhibition at the QUT art gallery with Bronwen. Had Mexican dinner at West End with Bronwen.
- • Saw “Rambo” at South Bank.
- • Spilt coconut and pineapple juice across the kitchen floor. Used my cleverly pre-purchased mop-head replacement sponges.