IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 20 January 2006 (Day View)
20.01.2006 – Friday 20 January – Underworld
- • I spent a quiet morning, meeting Kieran after lunch and going grog and microwave bulb buying with him. I showed a bloke around the house in the afternoon, unfortunately before Bronwen arrived home, and went shopping after.
- • Tom, along with his mother, turned up around twenty past six and had a look through the place. He graduated from engineering at UQ last year and is now working in Spring Hill. While it is impossible to tell from such a short meeting, at best guess I would say he was a reasonable person, possibly a little on the shy side, quite probably a fairly typical engineering graduate. He said he has a computer, and plays some computer games but is not that into them.
- • Clint and I saw “Underworld” at South Bank, and continued our late-night driving escapades, turning the wrong way up a one-way road in front of a police car, then proceeding to drive the wrong way down said road, turning into a no through road that turned onto another no through road, and so on.
- Comment by Mum – Sunday 22 January 2006, 8:33 PM
- Am interested in your promise to "view all the highlights for 2006". Wow. Aint even happened yet!