IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Saturday 17 December 2005 (Day View)
17.12.2005 – Saturday 17 December – The Globe
- • Bronwen and I went shopping, looking for, but not finding, a Christmas present, before I met up with Clint and headed down to the Globe to watch “Pulp Fiction” and “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”. The Globe seems like an interesting movie venue—it’s an old cinema, run by a non-profit club currently interested in cult cinema.
- Comment by Jojo – Friday 6 January 2006, 4:53 PM
- Where is the Globe? and does it have a website for screening times?
- Comment by Ned – Sunday 8 January 2006, 12:58 PM
- The Globe is next to Brunswick St Station, www.globetheatre.com.au