IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 15 April 2005 (Day View)
15.04.2005 – Friday 15 April – Not Studying Queuing Theory
- • Here I am sitting in the labs, the sun filtering through the closed blinds, tired and avoiding learning queuing theory. I feel mildly sick after eating a foot-long sub for breakfast, but am avoiding the cure of all ills – milkshakes.
- • I’m now hungry, and still haven’t started studying for COMS4200. I have, however, been discussing life, Excel, and CSSE3004. I think I’ll go for a wander outside and see if I can find something to eat, then I’ll come back and study hard.
- • Now that I’ve finished my strawberry thick shake, I think I’ll make a start on the queuing theory.
- • I’ve now finished my index of lecture notes and tutorial answers, and am facing the horrible prospect of having to actually summarise some formulae and learn things.
- • I’ve just got back from lodging a credit limit increase form and buying an apple turnover and chips, to find that I’ve been logged out, presumably by Scruff who was here with Corrosive before I left, being annoying.
- • I’m now entirely sick of queuing theory – but haven’t really studied that much. I’ve been showing Jervina my CSSE3004 demonstration, and she showing me hers, and generally procrastinating.
- • DM and I are off for a walk to the Ville, to obtain food before we begin work.
- • Work begins, and continues through to nine o’clock, at which point I wait for forty minutes until my bus leaves, whereupon I also leave, arriving twenty minutes later at the train station, upon which both I, and my Slurpy, entrain for home.
- Comment by Mum – Sunday 17 April 2005, 11:02 AM
- Does Bronwen know about Slurpy and yourself?