IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 15 February 2008 (Day View) – I meet my new flatmate, Grace, for the first time.
15.02.2008 – Friday 15 February – Potential Flatmates
- • Up to clean.
- • Two potential flatmates arrive to look at the room.
- • Another potential flatmate arrives, after having got lost and me going to pick her up, and then dropping her to the city as she was very late.
- • Grace turned up to have a look at the room.
- • Nandini arrives to clean out her room.
- • The 5 o’clock potential flatmate called to say she’s running late, and arrived to have a look at the room shortly after.
- • I dropped Stella to work then drove on to Kieran’s, where Maz and I stayed until late.