IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Sunday 11 September 2005 (Day View)
11.09.2005 – Sunday 11 September – Wherein I have a milkshake
- • Here I am at uni, having just booked myself a flight up north – although it’s not yet confirmed. Annoyingly, I have to miss the first part of the mid-semester break, due to CSSE3004 having compulsory assessment on the Friday. It’s only worth a measly three percent or so, and is a ten-minute presentation amongst seven people, but failing to attend is, apparently, a failure to pass the course. It’s rather annoying missing the Wallaby Creek Festival and half of my mid-semester break due to a two minute, three percent presentation.
- • Maz has arrived, for great justice.
- • I have a lollipop – may the infidels shake in their infidel equivalent of boots.
- • My tongue and mouth hurt. Lollipops suck.
- • Nothing has really happened. I wish I had a milkshake.
- • My wish has come true. We are going to Cold Rock, internal combustion permitting.
- • Maz, Clint, Lisa and her flatmate drove to Cold Rock, ate Cold Rock, and dropped Clint and I back at his place.
- • I was shocked to find that it was somewhat early in the morning, and rushed to bed.
- Comment by Mum – Wednesday 14 September 2005, 9:03 PM
- Beware the Cold Rocky my son, the lollypops that bite and and the slithey tomes.
- Comment by Who knows – Monday 26 September 2005, 10:44 AM
- I can't believe that you would rather go to Wallaby Ck Festival than stay down here! I don't think anyone could even pay me to go there, coz it's as boring as bat shit. I wouldn't want to miss out on the hippies plaiting each other's pubic hairs. I guess different strokes for different folks.