IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 10 November 2006 (Day View)
10.11.2006 – Friday 10 November – Good Food & Wine
- • Bronwen and I went to the “Good Food and Wine Show” at the Exhibition Centre, where I ate hundreds of dollars worth of chocolate, along with some rare and complex dips and other complex dainties. Not too bad for a free ticket Bronwen got by looking forlorn and wet when we got stuck in the rain.
- • I had lunch at Govinda’s, and then caught a City Cat to work, where I’m hoping I’ll be able to stay awake.
- • I booked the flights for Mum’s trip down over Christmas.
- Comment by Adela – Tuesday 14 November 2006, 5:59 AM
- So what ever happened to your interest in Neurocam? Only lasted for a day or two in 2004?
- Comment by Ned – Tuesday 14 November 2006, 8:35 AM
- It seemed like a strange and weird idea, which interested me, but after some research it began to sound like a pointless Melbourne art experiment, so I lost interest.
- Comment by Maz – Monday 20 November 2006, 5:24 PM
- Memo to Ned: It's not the 10th anymore.
- Comment by Ned – Monday 20 November 2006, 8:06 PM
- By the powers–you’re right! I shall update this.