IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Tuesday 8 June 2004 (Day View)
08.06.2004 – Tuesday 8 June – Famous & Lazy
- • I slept in. I did little. I planned my next two-week’s study, but didn’t get around to doing any actual study. According to my study plan, I was only supposed to study one week’s lecture notes today anyway – which I was about to do when Tonya’s PC died again, so I put XP and a working firewall on it, and we’ll see what happens next. Then I felt very tired, so watched “Underworld”, which wasn’t that flash hot, and now it’s eighteen past one at the wrong end of the clock, so I’m off to bed – as I’m planning to head into uni tomorrow, get past exam papers, and do some study.
- • In other dreadfully exhilarating news, Matt posted to UQ’s general ITEE newsgroup,
“Is it just me, or are Ned Martin’s posts on here more of an annoyance then anything else?
Who votes to have him banned? :)”
This rapidly gathered an alarming number of replies – I’m infamous, in a limited and sadly geeky sort of way.
- Comment by yj – Wednesday 9 June 2004, 8:27 AM
- god bless you, ned
- Comment by scruff – Sunday 13 June 2004, 12:15 AM
- I couldn't help but notice that it is the 13th. And there is no journal update!!!!!!!!!!!
I know exams are important.. but what about your fans, NED?
WHAT ABOUT YOUR FANS?!?:!?!?!??!?!