IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 4 March 2005 (Day View)
04.03.2005 – Friday 4 March – Work
- • I finished the book I was reading, “The Snow Leopard” by Peter Matthiessen, on the way home from work. Other than that, and my first night’s work, nothing else earth shattering happened.
- Comment by little bird – Wednesday 9 March 2005, 1:40 PM
- I heard through the grapevine that your ITS working hours are going to be cut back to 10 a week. This is shocking.
- Comment by Ned – Wednesday 9 March 2005, 4:22 PM
- I am not sure who you are, or where you heard that, but as far as I am aware, my hours have remained the same as expected.
- Comment by Maz – Thursday 10 March 2005, 9:30 PM
- But what has happenend THIS week? :P