IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Friday 2 May 2008 (Day View)
02.05.2008 – Friday 2 May – Driven
- • I drove Bronwen back to her place, then Mi to work, and then myself back home.
- • I drove Stella to uni for an exam, then Grace to the city, then picked Stella up from uni, then picked Maz up from his place, then Kieran from his work, and drove them to the airport. Traffic coming home was awful. I managed to miss the worst of it by taking back roads, but still awful.
- • I drove Stella to work, and dropped past Woolworths to replace the cream and ice cream she kindly finished for me.
- • So far, I’ve watched the news and eaten 2 minute noodles, complete with corn and peas.
- Later Night
- • I watched a few episodes of Heroes with Grace, then picked Stella up from work.