IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Wednesday 1 September 2004 (Day View)
01.09.2004 – Wednesday 1 September – Day On
- • Today is supposed to be my day off, but I have so much assessment due, that I can’t take the liberty anymore.
- • I go offline.
- • I go online.
- • I go marking COMP1501 assignments.
- • I come after marking COMP1501 assignments for three hours, thirty-two minutes and three seconds.
- • I go to uni. I complete COMP2502 code.
- • I go online, at home.
- • I go sleeping.
- • I go asleep.
- • I come after seven hours, twelve minutes and thirty-eight seconds sleeping. It is now tomorrow.
- • I go to uni. Don’t forget that it’s now tomorrow.
- • I go online, at home, tomorrow night.