IMPORTANT: The following journal is intended for the use and viewing of approved persons only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this work is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word ‘absquatulation’ has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the creation of this journal and a minimum of Microsoft software was used. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards.
Year View| Summary| Highlights| Month View| Saturday 1 January 2005 (Day View) – The year begins
01.01.2005 – Saturday 1 January – The Year of Bronwen
- • That just made my day – I have just got home from the New Year’s celebrations at the Lion’s Den and Bronwen just phoned to give me the long-distance version of a New Year’s kiss. There’s not much more I could want – apart from, I guess, my own personal flying saucer (or TARDIS, if they’re out of stock), unlimited lifetime supply of chocolate (with complimentary free dental cover), and Bronwen herself.
- • I had to go to the Den to pick up Mum, so I did. I then didn’t have to do anything, so I also did.
- • Jade and Ella came over and we spent some time talking about things and so forth.
- Comment by Maz – Saturday 1 January 2005, 2:58 PM
- I'm back now... did you all miss me? I have some ideas for random things to do at uni which I will go write down shortly. Hi kathryn.
- Comment by Ned – Sunday 2 January 2005, 1:55 AM
- Welcome back. I hope you didn’t get sunburnt.
- Comment by io – Sunday 2 January 2005, 2:28 AM
- Hi Maz.
- Comment by kathryn – Sunday 2 January 2005, 4:31 PM
- Hi Maz.